TRAINING AT PLAINVILLE STRENGTH AND WELLNESS
Each workout will be a total body workout. The Transformation Coach will take you through a dynamic warm-up, followed by our on-ramp. At that point, we will have different stations, with different exercises, as our main workout. We will then finish with a metabolic component and stretching after the workout. We outline certain goals and write in progressions for all of our clients to work towards each phase. This allows us to see growth and change with each new phase. At the end of a training phase, we will begin a new program, with new goals and new exercises, which allows us to continuously see results.
Sign up for a class today. Not a member? Try our 1 week free gym trial with access to gym equipment, classes, and more.
- Large Group BootcampAll the benefits of personal training in a large group setting.
- Performance TrainingPerformance Training has a cap of 8 people, and always the same participants.
- Semi-PrivateSemi-private training is our first level of personalized programming.
- One-On-OnePersonal Training is the true one-on-one experience.
- Live SpinSpinning is long known to decrease fat and help people drop pounds.
- Virtual RPMRPM™ is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity.
Plainville Strength & Wellness, the states best new gym! We are a full service gym that prides itself on building the best gym in the area. From cardio machines to strength equipment, from classes to training programs, we promise to deliver the best service and experience in our industry.